King County Forum 2019
Post production page:
Cooper Moore interview assembly
COOPER Pt 1 - 4:43
1) . How do you identify?
2) . What are you in recovery from?
3) . What keeps you in recovery?
4) . Seems like your dance community plays same role as a 12 step program?
COOPER Pt 2 - 5:55
5) . What was your life like before recovery?
6) . Describe an average day when you were homeless
COOPER Pt 3 - 4:45
7) . What gave you hope that recovery was possible?
8) . Apart from dance, what else played a part in your recovery?
COOPER Pt 4 - 4:45
9) . Share one of your proudest moments in recovery
10) . How does it feel to help others achieve goals?
11) . Share 1 thing you wish everyone knew about substance abuse or mental health
12) . How do you think someone would describe you now?
COOPER Pt 5 - 2:14
13) . What would you say is compelling or unique about your story of recovery?
COOPER Pt 6 - 4:16
7) . Talk about your experiences with Hospitalization, institutionalization, and psychiatric & chemical dependency units